Greg Purcell
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Master Turtler
mbmbmbmbmb
..in which a super-jacked posse of Jesus Christ and his Disciples (of the "Savior Clan," natch) fistfights with Mary Magdalene and her alluring super-whores (the "Virgin Clan"), while Charlemagne and his Crusaders get ready to swoop up the valuable Jerusalem space in the carnage left behind.*

But wait! Will the clans call upon the divine intervention of either God, King Kong, or the Big Boy Mascot to set their enemies aright? Will the stretch goals reach the coveted Chupacabra miniature?

Never fear: it's just a game.

Additionally: you don't have to back it if you don't want to.

*(In all honesty, I would play this game.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds sweet. I'm all in!!!!!!!

In all honesty though I thought it was going to be about clans of Beavers during the Canadian civil war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GorillaGrody wrote:
..in which a super-jacked posse of Jesus Christ and his Disciples (of the "Savior Clan," natch) fistfights with Mary Magdalene and her alluring super-whores (the "Virgin Clan"), while Charlemagne and his Crusaders get ready to swoop up the valuable Jerusalem space in the carnage left behind.*

But wait! Will the clans call upon the divine intervention of either God, King Kong, or the Big Boy Mascot to set their enemies aright? Will the stretch goals reach the coveted Chupacabra miniature?

Additionally: you don't have to back it if you don't want to.

*(In all honesty, I would play this game.)

So, basically Dogma: the Game?

There was also a movie (Legion or something like that) with Angels with uzis...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are grossly underestimating how much money this would make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GorillaGrody wrote:

Can't we just give peace a chance? laugh

(And, yeah, I did watch it. Great show!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in a God of War style Greek game personally. Maybe with some worker placement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, I thought the Chupacabra was for the Aztec game's Clan Chimichanga—are there crossover stretch goals? Oh boy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Purcell
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Master Turtler
mbmbmbmbmb
Santiago wrote:
Wait, I thought the Chupacabra was for the Aztec game's Clan Chimichanga—are there crossover stretch goals? Oh boy!

It sounds like someone's playing the old "historical accuracy" game. History tells us that the Chupacabra only eats live goats, never chimichangas. Get it straight, dude.

If you're not careful, "Japanese Kung Fu Panda (Somehow)" will come to punish you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blasphemy!
I'm in! I would definitely buy a game with that theme, granted most of my gamegroup is Jewish or Muslim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.