Hide
6 Posts

Lobotomy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Faceless rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Garside
msg tools
Has there been an FAQ on faceless? The poor chap has no way to move as far as I can tell. Is the green surge for movement meant to be there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked the same question in the FAQ section and in the comments section of the kickstarter page, still waiting for an answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It has a ranged attack and could, potentially, be quite nasty, so isn't it okay that it's immobile? All it really needs is a scenario to make us want to go to it.

Though moving on a surge wouldn't hurt it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Garside
msg tools
If he had a scenario, I could understand. But at the moment he just feels useless unless he gets lucky and spawns near characters.
Also he kinda feels like they missed a rule about his movement or they would of made a deal out of it.
For now I'm gonna play green for movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem is if he spawns in a closed room where nobody will never have to enter, Faceless will not have any LOS for his ranged attack --> useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He can move sometimes with Movement cards that give +1AP to monsters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.