Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently sits at a Good Deal on Camelcamelcamel and is only 3 cents higher than it's lowest ever.

Camelx3: Camelx3

Amazon: Arctic Scavengers

BGG: Arctic Scavengers: Base Game+HQ+Recon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Malistar22 wrote:
Currently sits at a Good Deal on Camelcamelcamel and is only 3 cents higher than it's lowest ever.

Which is $29.96 for those not wanting to click through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's also a "daily deal" for $27.99 at Cardhaus Games.

Linky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Malistar22 wrote:

Also 27.99 as a daily-ish deal on CardHaus http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/arctic_scavenger...

Still have to achieve the free shipping threshold to make it a better deal, but there are options.

I've seen this clearanced in the past at the big three, but the price seems to have stabilized.

ninja'd i got scoop(ered) by a yooper!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
ir1337 wrote:
I've seen this clearanced in the past at the big three, but the price seems to have stabilized.
Definitely one of those games that every retailer seems to "clearance" at exactly the same $30 price level. Which means the price should just be considered $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
biff pow
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is this getting clearanced because it's going out of print? Or is this just a new price adjustment at the retail level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
biffpow wrote:
Is this getting clearanced because it's going out of print? Or is this just a new price adjustment at the retail level?

Too much stock is my guess.

This one was very out of print for a long time and was pricey in the secondary market.

They then reprinted it and included the first expansion, and that seemed to sell out fairly decently.

This latest printing appears to have been too big. My guess is that most people who were interested, picked up the 2013 print run over the last couple of years. Also, the deck building genre has exploded recently with games like Clank! hitting a new level of interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for the update. I was thinking of getting it but now that I see it might be steady at $30 and it was an overprint, maybe I'll wait a little longer and see if the price drops even more. It's not like I need another game right now....

*stares at his sagging game shelves*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wanted it several years ago when I first saw it, but the desire faded since it took so long to reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered it at that price from a 3rd party seller with Prime shipping back on the 1st when OOS. It is supposedly shipping today. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.