Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James D
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I saw somewhere Out of the Box publishing is either bought out or out of business. Is Word on the Street out of print?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
Don't know but it's only $17 on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Sallay
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the box has gone out of business. I would guess anything still available is leftover inventory. I really hope another company buys the rights to their games, so they can stay in print, but I don't know how likely that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Lemay
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is now in the hands of Educational insight for the US market. They just released a new version of the game. Don't know if there are much differences between the editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I tried ordering it from my local game store and they can't seem to get it. They also couldn't seem to get Terraforming Mars. I just have the bad luck to want to order hard to get games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Degnan

California
msg tools
designer
Word on the Street and Word on the Street Junior have been re-released by Educational Insights. The game is the same. It can be purchased on Amazon.com or Educational Insight's website. A french version has also been published by Scorpion Masque (Mot Pour Mot).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.