Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Setup and background until about 5 minutes in.

Then the key parts start after that.

After months of denial by president trump and manafort that they had anything to do with putting the pro-russian position into the gop party platform, now a trump campaign aid J.D. Gordon (6m:10s) says he had it put into the gop platform at a plank on direct orders from mr. trump. And they've found a russian national who's role was to get that plank put on the platform.

Why on earth would candidate mr. trump care to personally have such a specific pro-russian party plank put in to the gop platform?

It also goes into the dossier by the british spy who went into hiding because he was afraid of being killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You forgot your link mac.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant figure out whats worse this administration's domestic policy or foreign policy. One thing is for sure though, after midterms this country is going to look like N. Ireland in the 80s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Interesting.

Trump : "I was not involved"
[eyes to the right and down, then back to center]
"I was not involved"

A tell?

RSP - we're only 14 months behind the FSB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Alternative Universe America, the Republican Congress demands a complete, 24/7 investigation of President Clinton's ties to China, based on a photo of her eating kung pao chicken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.