Scott Geisler
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Gaming Junkie
badge
Yin-Nu-Yang
mbmbmb
So later this month I'm attending a medical conference in Grapevine, Texas just outside Dallas. Since it's a work/professional conference I was hoping there was a tool here on BGG or maybe elsewhere that could point me to some other gamers also attending the conference.

I had a medical conference in Houston last month and was able to find a Meetup group which was a fun evening. I figured I'd do the same this time and hope I got as lucky, but finding other gamers on site would certainly be a lot easier!

Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engelmann
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Congress of Gamers conventions
badge
Eric's actual photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wear a Meeple lapel pin when I travel. Full disclosure: I had to have these manufactured so I could have one, and am now selling the remains of the minimum run size. You can buy them on eBay or Amazon.

Any gamers who see the pin and are eager to play will make themselves known, perhaps discretely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.