3 Posts

Flip City: Reuse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Plumber Shop Reshuffle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Catherine Stippell
msg tools
mbmb
If an opponent only has 1 card in their deck and you play the plumber shop so they have to discard it, do they wait until their turn to reshuffle or do they do it immediately?
For example if I play the plumber shop then they discard their last card, but I then play another one. Or if I play a plumber shop, they discard their last card, then the player between us plays a plumber shop? Etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
The base game rules only talk about shuffling and recreating your deck as part of the Play Cards Phase of your turn:
Quote:
[w]henever your deck has no more cards in it, you must decide whether to stop and move on to the Building Phase, or to shuffle your discard pile to recreate your deck.

In the specific situation that you describe, I interpret the rules to mean that the player would wait until their turn.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catherine Stippell
msg tools
mbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.