Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Anniversary edition game the other day and I want to sleeve it before I play it.
I tried FFG tarot and they are a bit too wide for my preferences. I've heard mayday tends to be a bit short... Has anyone tried the ultra pro tarot size?

Swan panasia has a size for this game but I hate penny sleeves.... so I really want to avoid tat as well....

AS for sleeved card storage I discovered last night that the storage tray for tokens/dice/cards in the War of the Ring: Lords of Middle-earth CE is removable... which gives you a nice size section for holding the sleeves cards for both games and the tokens can be put where the cards go in the AE or in the box with the LoME as well.

I think it will work quite well once I figure out the sleeve problem./

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the sleeves and tins that they released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
I use the sleeves and tins that they released.

Those are out of stock everywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
See I need more than what is in the tin(I have the Lords of Middle Earth CE) and I don't need the tin with what I described before... and the tin is mayday so quality control is always a concern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From every sleeves thread I've read about this game it seems like the amount of people who use different sleeves than FFG or Mayday (/tin) is pretty small.
For storage option: I just have the 2nd edition and I store every card in the LoME box with a self-built insert:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the base 2nd edition game, I pulled out the insert, bought a plastic storage box from Michael's for the minis and used plastic bags for the cards. Everything fit snuggly but perfectly.

Now that I have the Anniversary Edition, I'm trying to work out a storage method for everything (including LoME and WoME) in the big box.

I don't particularly like the storage trays with the box (although they are great protection for shipping) as they are too cumbersome to unpack.

I'm planning on pulling everything out, and using an Artbin Super Satchel to hold all minis. Then, the WoME and LoME boxes to hold cards, tokens, upgraded bits, and stronghold miniatures from Fubar Awol on top of that. The rules (possibly just the base 2nd edition rules, not the hardbound one) stacked next. I should then have enough room to place the game boards (possibly in the storage tray) on top of everything.

Hopefully the one box (albeit a really big box) solution will work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.