Subject: Dorian's Mirror and Storybook Crew Synergie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pascal H├ębert
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorian:

Dorian's mirror have a VP on it. Does it means if it's KO'ed, you get 1VP for the mirror and 1VP for the hero
So I can put 5 damages on the mirror, keep it safe and take the 10 other damages on Dorian and allow only one VP to my opponent?

Storybook Crew:
(sorry if it was answer elsewhere)

What happens to the sweet synergie between Storybook Crew? I'm talking about the passive abilities seen on the Kickstarter updates.
Eric the Beast was suppose to be upset if anyone KO'ed his Belle... not anymore.
Was it too powerful?
I didn't listen any podcast so sorry if the answer is somewhere, I didn't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bone White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Dorian, yes if the portrait is destroyed (it's essentially a deck feature) you gain 1VP for KO'ing it. KO'ing the mirror does not KO Dorian, they are separate entities. Neither is reliant upon the other. So yes you can take 5 damage on the mirror, keep it safe, then take 10 on Dorian and your opponent only gains 1VP... but that mirror just became the no. 1 target for your opponent.

The Storybook crew powers got moved to specific skills rather than the main card. One of Eric's skills will have a reference in the text to "When a Storybook Crew is KO'd" or similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.