Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was reading through the spreadsheet document with all the disks and found the Elven Dragonfly Patrol. This intrigued me because I'm working on a custom Latari Elves faction for BattleLore along with some other FFG forumites, and we've been struggling to come up with a second legend unit (after the Forest Guardian = Tree Ent). The Elven Dragonfly Patrol seems like it could be just what we're looking for, but we'd like to see images of what it looked like. If anyone can scan it, I'd greatly appreciate a picture of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll do you one better, i have scans of every disks of Diskwars. As soon as i get home (in about 4 hours from now) i will send you a zip of the images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun fact: This was one of the 3 fan created disks. The Colossus is another and the Acolyte archer who keeps firing while it hits is the third one.

I was always impressed how well designed and creative these 3 disks are. The Patrol fires fewer arrows for each wound it gets reflecting the demise of one of the archers riding the dragonfly. The Colossus has amazing stats but a movement of zero and you have to work to get it anywhere. The Acolyte archer is a great idea especially considering how ranged attacks work.

Let me know if yo don't get the image and I will go and find the disk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daganisoraan wrote:
I'll do you one better, i have scans of every disks of Diskwars. As soon as i get home (in about 4 hours from now) i will send you a zip of the images.

SWEET!!!! Thanks, in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delay, i forgot yesterday to do what I said i would do. Anyway, here's all the image and some things more that I have for Diskwars.
The only thing missing are scans from the original Basic set. The only difference that i know of between Basic and Basic Revised are the presence of Hellspanth and Tyrnask Rex. Altough if you want scan of them i can make some since I do have those disks in my personnal Diskwars collection.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzB8nFzUXhd-bGVpMWcxQ0RuTz...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a bunch!

In case somebody comes here expecting a picture, here it is:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny story. I aired out my disks this weekend, hoping to get the tobacco smoke out of them, and found out I actually have an Elven Dragonfly Patrol. :face palm!:
Of course, had I realized that, I wouldn't have got the wonderful scans from Daganisoraan.

I still haven't got a chance to do more than read the rules and ooh and ahh over my disks, but I hope to get a game in soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.