Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Hayes
United States
statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone broke into my car and stole my alienware X51 and my entire magic collection a few months back, and I am just now trying to get back in the game. They also stole my entire battletech collection and all my dungeons and dragons books...among other things. I picture a bunch of gang members playing edh and d&d in their trap house....

I am looking for everything from commons, basic lands and tokens, to good cards for EDH decks.

I have an unused copy of the new blood bowl, as well as paypal unless you would like to make a donation. (all sales go through marketplace per BGG rules)

in general i am willing to pay
$3 per 1000 cards
.05 per foil
.10 per rare
.25 per mythic

so just pm me a list of what you have.

I could also use some dice, sleeves, deck boxes, the whole 9 yards... Thanks for your help and remember to lock ALL your doors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Prather
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to cry for you. I did and then I laughed at the thought of a group of car thieves playing your games.

Just curious, were you able to make an insurance claim for the loss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hayes
United States
statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unfortunately, i only had liability insurance, and no renters insurance. The police more or less told me i was on my own. Nothing ever turned up in local pawn shops, so thats what leads me to think they are using my krenko EDH deck as we speak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I wonder how pawnable magic collections are. Sure, I know I can sell them to local card shops, but could I swap them for a cool switchblade and a cracked pink lamp, no shade?

Sorry you got ripped off. If it makes you feel the slightest bit better, you now belong to an illustrious club of people who's m:tg stuff got jacked. It's part of the reason I switched to MTGO years back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.