Hide
5 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #3» Forums » General

Subject: Time to play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Ghanayem
msg tools
In the sk's what woyld you say the time to play the average scenario is? Is the time on the game page right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It really depends on the order of battle (how many squads, vehicles, guns) and the number of turns.

Something like 20-ish minutes a turn is a good rule of thumb for an average scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The pirate's life for me!
United States
flag msg tools
pineapples are in my head
badge
"There is a Heppy Land Furfur A-waay"
mbmbmbmbmb
From the thread title, I thought this was going to be a motivational post about playing ASL.

I think scenarios from the first starter kit can be played in like 2-3 hours. For SK3, probably add another hour to that, possibly more. I think it's S26, the scenario with three maps, that one takes some time to get through. And tanks in general add to the time it takes to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Ghanayem
msg tools
I would have been disappointed if this was a motivational thread. I was jist curious about time, because school takes up a lot of time. But 2hrs min 4 hrs max fots me schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If "School" means you are a teen, you are in the best time of your life to play war games. You can fill your spare time with the stuff you want. Don't give up, don't be afraid. I'm sure you'll find the time to play ASLSK....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.