BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Looking for playtesters in the Ottawa west end area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremie Marquis
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I know there is a seeking playtesters section, however, I am not looking to make a PnP game, and I'd like to be personally present if only in the background when the game is tested.

The game is based on the Chicago gangster era in the 1920's, for 2-4 players. Players vie for control of the city, establish businesses and fight one another. The winner is the player with the most points after a set number of in game weeks. Do you have what it takes to rise to the top as Chicago's top kingpin? Only time will tell!

As a word of warning, the prototype is not the prettiest thing out there. all the components are handmade at this point. I'm looking to get the game tested before I put too much more time into it.

If you or your group are interested in being involved in the games development, let me know either through PM or in this thread.

Thanks for your time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.