Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know little kids games are sometimes poo poo'd on this site but for those of you with little ones, this game is at it's lowest price ever on Amazon right now. I've been following it for awhile and it might even go a bit lower.

CamelcamelcamelCamelCamelCamel

Amazon

BGG: Knuckling Knights

Update: Just lowered to $14.40!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lee
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] HABA Knuckling Knights - A Rumbling Castle Game - $14.69
Thanks for posting. Wanted this one for my 5 year old...Love Haba.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also $19.99 at Kohls -- they have a $10 off $25 coupon valid today (code= LUCKY), so you could get that and a cheap card game for about the same price as Amazon.

Shipping is free via in-store kiosk or when using their app in-store (alternately, if your phone's GPS is set to return a location as being in-store).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Leo
United States
Mcallen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter (4) loves this game. Took a few times to get the rules down, but now she'll teach it to her friend and grandmother (not at the same time). Her favorite part is pulling the drawbridge. Speaking of, I had problems getting the tower to stay up straight, so I trimmed part of the "insert" and it does much better now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Ferguson
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This kid's game is SUPER light. However, it was the second game my boys were introduced to after Go Away Monster! My 3 & 5 year old thought it was great and the 5 year old didn't win every time because of the luck factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ken! I have a 3 year old and he absolutely goes bonkers over Go Away Monster! and First Orchard. For some odd reason, Maask is his 3rd favorite, though he can't play it quite correctly yet but he tries!

Anyway, I just ordered this one today and am really happy to hear your little ones like it too. Makes the purchase very promising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks OP and please, if you find anymore solid kids games, keep us in the loop!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Edwards
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for another fun kid's game, I just picked up

Monkeyland. It's a nice variation of memory with some fun monkey miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.