Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JDM
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Deluxe Dice from Repos at the beginning of February, and they're still not here. I know it's typical to have shipping delays from Europe, but at what point should I reach out to them and let them know that I still haven't received it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Took so long for me to get my Deluxe Dice that I thought they must have been delivered and stolen ... but I am in Australia so I guess the package goes through more checkpoints to get to us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Hebert
Canada
Granby
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine took about 14 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilmer
United Kingdom
Brandon
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fairly quick (one week) but came from Europe to UK and was a couple of years ago now. If they were in stock they should be on their way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Cordovan
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 days within europe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
60 days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Leaf
msg tools
mb
I contacted them a week ago. They said they consider the package lost after 45 days from shipment date and they will take action after that. Hopefully it shows up soon for both of us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
When I order things from overseas, I always allow 8 weeks for shipment. Unless you pay for priority, it might end up on a cargo ship and those things take forever.

I've had Amazon.de take 5 days I've had it take 55 days with the same size package.

This is the nature of global commerce on a budget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Purkiss
msg tools
For those who've got them a few of questions ...

1. What is the dice with the skeleton on it for?

2. If you ordered from within europe (I'm in the UK) did you pay import tax?

3. What do the other promos / villagers add to the game, I already have the brothers ghosts and the extra tile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonatronleaf wrote:
I contacted them a week ago. They said they consider the package lost after 45 days from shipment date and they will take action after that. Hopefully it shows up soon for both of us!

How did you contact them? I emailed info@rprod.com over a month ago and followed up a couple times within the last week and haven't gotten a single reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream I dream alone is reality.
badge
When I cease to dream, you cease to exist.
mbmbmbmbmb
My dice and a couple promos took just under a month. Totally worth it though. Those dice are sweet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.