Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, Vikings Gone Wild landed on Spieleschmiede to get its very own German version! The games has almost reached funding goal and Stretch Goals should follow.

German community, it's happening here: https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spieleschmiede/Vikings-Gone-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity: it seems that you creating new cards as stretch-goals. The first SG I recognized as being part of the Deluxe version, but the higher ones I've never seen before.

Will you release these new cards in English too? (I'm not complaining, I just want to know what's being released )

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Out of curiosity: it seems that you creating new cards as stretch-goals. The first SG I recognized as being part of the Deluxe version, but the higher ones I've never seen before.

Will you release these new cards in English too? (I'm not complaining, I just want to know what's being released )

Thank you!

Hi Razoupaf, no new cards. They were all on KS SG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.