Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » General

Subject: Retail offerings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So clearly there will be the base box that we see in the KS;

-Speculation has an expansion box that will likely be 1 or 2 new clans (2 seems to make sense)
- Then you guess that there would be a monster expansion,.... but almost all revealed so far are exclusives!!!!

Only the Oni of Plagues is out there,.... it is the ONLY thing show that is not exclusive outside of the base box!



My best guess is that there will be an Oni expansion of at least four new Oni (Plagues being one of them). What else Do you think will make it into the game on the supernatural side? There are so many options.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe the Oni of Plagues will be in every core box, KS or retail.

If this campaign ends up being similar to Blood Rage's there probably won't be a lot of add-ons. And a lot (all?) of the non-exclusive stretch goal content will be standard in retail boxes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pkreynolds wrote:
Or maybe the Oni of Plagues will be in every core box, KS or retail.

If this campaign ends up being similar to Blood Rage's there probably won't be a lot of add-ons. And a lot (all?) of the non-exclusive stretch goal content will be standard in retail boxes.


I agree. I would use Blood Rage as a guide.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BR had the Gods of Asgard expansion,... so I would think there would be a similar retail box made of non exclusive monsters.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
yamato2 wrote:
BR had the Gods of Asgard expansion,... so I would think there would be a similar retail box made of non exclusive monsters.


Gods of Asgard was included in the stretch goals for Blood Rage though (so all backers got it for free). So far, there's nothing like that for Rising Sun (this one Oni, that'll probably just be in the core box).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
UnlivedPhalanx wrote:
pkreynolds wrote:
Or maybe the Oni of Plagues will be in every core box, KS or retail.
If this campaign ends up being similar to Blood Rage's there probably won't be a lot of add-ons. And a lot (all?) of the non-exclusive stretch goal content will be standard in retail boxes.

I agree. I would use Blood Rage as a guide.

Yup.

What to think about the Mystics expansion?
Will there be a similar expansion for Rising Sun?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the non-exclusive SGs specifically say "in all core boxes". This Oni does not. That could be an oversight, but my guess is the same as Michael's -- that this Oni is the first of several SGs that will be released as a separate retail expansion, just like they did for BR.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.