Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm thinking about pledging for another copy. My question is: how prohibitive is the shipping based on previous ks (ie: Z:BP). Is it typically double the charge or is it slightly less. Would like to hear from people, especially those from Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio M
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
My experience for Australia:
Shipping charge is not linear with the number of copies you buy. It looks like there's a fixed amount to get anything at all, then every additional copy costs a bit less: 1st extra less than main pledge, then 2nd extra even less than the 1st. I remember playing with the pledge manager a bit, but I didn't try higher number of copies (like 10), so I can't say if it keeps going down with each extra copy.
Also, it depends a lot on the size of the stuff you're adding. I remember that for Arcadia Quest Inferno, adding a few single minis did not change the shipping cost at all for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.