Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Nigel and Julian rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, odious British politician and a surprisingly non-Russian friend of Donald Trumps, namely Nigel Farage, was spotted and photographed today leaving the embassy of Ecuador in London.

When a journalist (acting on a tip), asked Farage what he'd been doing there, Farage wouldn't say. Actually, he at first said he couldn't remember, which is rich since he was asked on the friggin' front porch of the Ecuadoran embassy.


Farage leaving the Ecuadoran embassy...

Now, the Ecuadoran embassy isn't exactly a popular spot for right-wing pro-Brexit pols. But oh yeah, Wikileaks dude Julian Assange lives there.

So, any guesses what Julian and Nigel were discussing?

It's difficult to come up with any better reason that Farage would be there than to meet with that particular arm of Russian intelligence, I mean to meet with the dude that runs Trump's beloved Wikileaks.

Nigel Farage Just Visited The Ecuadorian Embassy In London

Nigel Farage visited Ecuadorian Embassy to meet Julian Assange, Ukip source says
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and now emails (!) show Farage's right-wing UK Independence Party had long-standing links to Assange.

Another strand in the Russia-WikiLeaks-OdiousRightWingers web.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-emails-nigel-farage-wi...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khalid Shabazz
United States
NYC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Oh and now emails (!) show Farage's right-wing UK Independence Party had long-standing links to Assange.

Another strand in the Russia-WikiLeaks-OdiousRightWingers web.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-emails-nigel-farage-wi...

Were those emails leaked by Wikileaks?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Actually, he at first said he couldn't remember, which is rich since he was asked on the friggin' front porch of the Ecuadoran embassy.


To be fair, the correct answer of "oh, just trying to make the world a little more fascist and white power-y!" would probably be bad optics.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Avatar
Given the organisations set against Wikileaks, I see little to be gained in quickly taking negative reports about Wikileaks at face value.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
crescent_gamer wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Oh and now emails (!) show Farage's right-wing UK Independence Party had long-standing links to Assange.

Another strand in the Russia-WikiLeaks-OdiousRightWingers web.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-emails-nigel-farage-wi...

Were those emails leaked by Wikileaks?


LOL, no!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.