2 Posts

Secret Moon» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Having trouble winning as Red rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Contig the fallen
United States
flag msg tools
Keen to the scent -- the hunt is my muse. A means to an end, this path that I choose
badge
Lost and aloof are the loves of my past -- Wake the White Wolf! Remembrance At Last (by Miracle of Sound)
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing a few times online, I'm having trouble winning as red (Princess/Wanderer/Priestess) and not losing much as blue.

After a game or two, blue typically didn't want to use the "inquire" action. It could potentially give away the minister (and it wouldn't work on the priestess anyway). So they usually just inspected each other's roles (we ended up viewing different players).

Then if anyone saw a Princess or Wanderer, we could accuse them on turn 2. If anyone did something suspicious (like accuse a guard, protect a red team member, find the minister, and so on), they could be targeted as well by the blue team members. Otherwise the blue team could just pass.

Usually by this point, either the wanderer or the princess is revealed, and so the players that passed round 2, just accuse the remaining players of the remaining role or the minister captures the princess. It's hard for the red team to look for the minister and capture them without looking suspicious.

What have others' experiences been like as red team?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Princess team doesn't have much chance outside of being lucky without the Priestess aggressively knocking out Guards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.