Subject: TMB sighting in review video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bret Kelso
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Chubby Meeple's recent review of Dragoon features Too Many Bones and the extra gearlocs in the background. Here's hoping he gets a review out shortly. This game deserves all the love it can get. I gave him a view and a like for that review and walkthrough and commented on his video about wanting to see the TMB review. Maybe if more people comment that might encourage the review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bkelso40 wrote:
The Chubby Meeple's recent review of Dragoon features Too Many Bones and the extra gearlocs in the background. Here's hoping he gets a review out shortly. This game deserves all the love it can get. I gave him a view and a like for that review and walkthrough and commented on his video about wanting to see the TMB review. Maybe if more people comment that might encourage the review.

Thanks for commenting on the video Dr. Kelso We know he's working on the review and has been playing TMB a fair amount. Hopefully soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pål K. Hansen
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a feeling The Chubby Meeple review is going to be favourable.

Check out his entry in The Dice Tower best of the month February 2017 video (10 minutes 59 seconds in)!

Direct link to his part of the video here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that box does look pretty big in the video! Do we know what the dimensions are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
14.5 x 14.5 x 3.75 inches
9lb. 7.4oz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Farley
United States
Glendale
UNITED STATES
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dewdundency wrote:
9lb. 7.4oz.

Now you're just showing off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That box just looks so big and that doesn't include the 3 gearloc addons.....or the Hoplo "all in".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lane
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
That is a big box! I just got my Anniversary Release of WotR this week and looking at this box, I may need to find me some new storage space. I can already see my wife's face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Burke (The Chubby Meeple)
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
bkelso40 wrote:

Thanks for commenting on the video Dr. Kelso We know he's working on the review and has been playing TMB a fair amount. Hopefully soon!

Hey everyone! I'm finishing up edits today and plan to upload this evening (or early tomorrow). I'm not sure when the video will actually go live because the review will be posted over on the Dice Tower channel (rather than my own). Keep your eyes out! There are baddies (and a review) on the horizon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Thomas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dewdundency wrote:
9lb. 7.4oz.

So In other words the size of a 5 month old baby!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Haessler
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
mb
This and gloomhaven...and hoplo all in.crazy gaming times...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dewdundency wrote:
9lb. 7.4oz.
Thanks Adam!

Well I see this is a little too big to fit in my IKEA Kallax shelf... At least I have a few weeks to figure out a nice place to put it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bloominoctober wrote:
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
bkelso40 wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm finishing up edits today and plan to upload this evening (or early tomorrow). I'm not sure when the video will actually go live because the review will be posted over on the Dice Tower channel (rather than my own). Keep your eyes out! There are baddies (and a review) on the horizon!

Thanks for letting us know, I'm really looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pekkanen
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Maybe the box looks huge because he's a really small guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bloominoctober wrote:

Refresh... refresh... refresh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:

Review uploaded to The Dice Tower earlier this morning. It should be up soon. I'll let you know when I have a date. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bloominoctober wrote:
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:

Review uploaded to The Dice Tower earlier this morning. It should be up soon. I'll let you know when I have a date. Stay tuned!

Just a quick note .... I'd be surprised to see it go up this week with the Dice Tower guys at GAMA all week. Thanks in advance for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daan Spitael
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for the heads up

Looking forward to your review
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmi T.
Germany
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am starting to wish, that I'd be a famous reviewer myself...
Good to see how well (ahem *a 10!*) the game goes down.

Now... again, this waiting is agony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, GAMA. Don't you know we have reviews to watch? Who cares about all this live stream nonsense?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Kelso
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bloominoctober wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:

Just a quick note .... I'd be surprised to see it go up this week with the Dice Tower guys at GAMA all week. Thanks in advance for your patience.

GAMA and then the Dice Tower move...boo....need review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bkelso40 wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
bloominoctober wrote:

GAMA and then the Dice Tower move...boo....need review.

THURSDAY, MARCH 30 IS THE DAY! Roughly 1pm ET! The wait is almost over!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bloominoctober wrote:
THURSDAY, MARCH 30 IS THE DAY! Roughly 1pm ET! The wait is almost over!!!

Now that's what I call good news. Thanks for letting us know in advance, it's much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's live! Enjoy (and thanks for your patience.)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pål K. Hansen
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmb
Too Many Bones has received The Dice Tower seal of Excellence, and a score of 10.0. (The dice tower page for the chubby meeple review is up now).

A big cheer and congratulations to Chip Theory Games!

Too Many Bones Review - with The Chubby Meeple | The Dice Tower

Hoping for a speedy turnaround at Gamesquest UK and onwards to Norway for my copy, can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.