One Deck Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: Discolored card backs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Bernier
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I was setting up a game when I noticed that not all of my cards looked quite the same. The left three are slightly more purple than the right three. They seem to be the only three purpleish cards in the set, but now that I know they're there I can pick them out easily. This is unfortunate because I didn't want to sleeve these, since they wont fit in the box if I do. It really seems odd that this would happen in one set of the game. I wonder if others have a similar experience of if I'm unique in having this issue. Hopefully something that's corrected for the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't noticed this in my copy. That said, sleeved cards definitely fit in the box (at least with the Ultra Pro-Mattes I used).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Likely a print defect! Hit up out replacements form (http://asmadigames.com/about.html) and we can send you a new deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Bernier
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I received a replacement deck and it has the same issues as the first one. At first I thought it was the same cards that had the issue, but they don't all match up. I'm not going to request another, since another probably has the same problem. The new deck I received has six darker card backs, three with a purple tinge and three without. This makes me rather apprehensive about buying the reprint in the plastic variant, since those are not meant to be sleeved and perhaps wont fit in sleeves, but if the backs don't match up, then there's an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.