BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: is their a game similar to my idea? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ty Tag
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
im sure ive brought my game up in here once before but im developing a card game where you get names of actors/actresses and the object is to put cards down if they have worked with each other.If you have someone who matches put that actor or actress down and play continues to the person next to you clockwise,if you cant you choose a card and then it continues to the person next to you and you loose your turn.The object is to be the first person to clear their hand.My Question is has their been any games made similar to this? I know their was a Kevin Bacon boardgame that semi resembles this but are their any others?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like some older children's matching games. but cant think of anything past that.

The one I saw was animals. So you had to match based on environment.

Cant think of any that use actors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinelinx is almost exactly your idea.

Cinelinx: A Card Game For People Who Love Movies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Tag
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
well it wouldnt be connecting them in the way the pictures show for Cinelinx but that is pretty similar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.