David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Good Evening All.
Are they used up and expended like cash and then gone for the remainder of the game?
Do they replenish every turn?
Are they always available?
McDougall has 3 XP printed on his card.
1) Do we put 3 XP Markers on his card and as he does things requiring XP remove them from the card and discard them forever?
2) Does he get to use 3 XP every Soldier Turn?
3) Can he do a multitude of things during the Soldier Turn as long as each thing is 3 XP or less?
You are right - they are like cash - once spent they are gone..
you can earn XP by destroying hostiles
Anyone can pay any part or whole of an XP cost for anything anywhere.
1) he starts with 3
2) no - but he can earn some more by destroying hostiles
3) he can spend some, none or all he has in a turn, he can never spend more than he has, but others can spend on the same thing as he does and visa versa.