Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the seek love quest card. The rewards are married/vizier/place your origin marker in nearest city. Ok easy enough.

Except, I'm an outlaw and already Have my origin token in another's city. How do I handle this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRubexCube wrote:
I have the seek love quest card. The rewards are married/vizier/place your origin marker in nearest city. Ok easy enough.

Except, I'm an outlaw and already Have my origin token in another's city. How do I handle this?

You move your origin token and lose any related statuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abredon wrote:
TheRubexCube wrote:

Does it say that anywhere? That's actually what I ended up doing anyway, I'm just curious if it was stated anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRubexCube wrote:
abredon wrote:
TheRubexCube wrote:

Does it say that anywhere? That's actually what I ended up doing anyway, I'm just curious if it was stated anywhere.

I don't see it in the manual, but it is in the FAQ:
Tales of the Arabian Nights FAQ v1.0 wrote:
STATUSES: GENERAL QUESTIONS
The Destination and Origin markers: Many things in the game will instruct you to place your Destination or Origin marker in a location. For instance, if you get the Married status, you will mark your "home" by placing your Origin marker on the nearest city. If some other game effect forces you to move your Destination or Origin marker, you lose the effect (i.e., the status) associated with that marker! (If you are playing with the storytelling variant: If you can cleverly work the loss of the earlier status into your story, you should certainly claim a small reward for your cleverness.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRubexCube wrote:
abredon wrote:
TheRubexCube wrote:

It is in the FAQ available at the Z-Man games website.
This is one of the omissions from the rules of this edition.
(there are also some rules only mentioned at the front of the Book of Tales.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.