Subject: Are Player Heroes always in play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason I ask is that at the end of the defending players' turn it says to put it back into heir hand. Does this mean I can play the Player Hero card and a hero from my hand if I am the defending player?

I understand that if I am not the defending player and I play my Player Hero it doesn't come back into my hand until I'm done being the defending player.

Any help here? I've been playing it that you can truly only play one hero from my hand, including my Player Hero card. Seems correct, just wanted to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think you're playing it correctly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, you can play one hero per player turn (yours or one from your hand)

you only get your main hero back at the end of the turn when you are the defending player (same time you refill your hand). so if you play your hero on another players turn, you cant use it on yours because you havent gotten them back yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VictimOfGravity wrote:
The reason I ask is that at the end of the defending players' turn it says to put it back into heir hand. Does this mean I can play the Player Hero card and a hero from my hand if I am the defending player?

Nope, not unless you're at the Red Dragon Inn.

VictimOfGravity wrote:
Any help here? I've been playing it that you can truly only play one hero from my hand, including my Player Hero card.

This is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm finding this game to be a pretty brutal one. Haven't skimmed through the cards, but is there healing at all? Taunting is a great mechanic and I can see this playing into how games are swayed one way or another.

Having fun with it so far so we'll see how the next few runs go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ben,

The folks at Slugfest have actually posted an update to their base rules recently to help address the difficulty issues, namely by adding a rest healing mechanic between rounds. Check out their website at www.slugfestgames.com for the whole scoop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.