Popular Tags: [View All]
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there any reason for picking the colors used for the dice in the game? They don't appear, to me, to be related to theme and everything else seems to be pretty focused on advancing the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Harry uses Fire and Ice? That's what I assumed.

Evil Hat actually do a Winter Knight dice set if you want other Dresden Files themed colours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond Hyland
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. -- Neil Gaiman, Sandman Vol 6
badge
I dork therefore I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know from Twitter that choosing colours that don't match any of the Fate dice already produced was a conscious decision - one I like, because it gives me even more colours of Fate dice to play the Dresden Files RPG with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natasha T
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember where I read it, but I believe the colors of the dice are based on Bob the skull's eyes - his normal eyes and his eyes when he was Evil Bob. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sublimestars wrote:
I don't remember where I read it, but I believe the colors of the dice are based on Bob the skull's eyes - his normal eyes and his eyes when he was Evil Bob. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

For better results with the dices, roll them on romance novels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Hicks
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sublimestars wrote:

This was exactly the thematic reason for the color choices. Well-remembered! (The blues are actually bluish-purple.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tweed Dust
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always figured it was blue for fate and orangey-red for hits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.