Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the cover of the tin box are a couple of sushi in the shape of bunnies. I couldn't find their artwork on any of the cards. Am I missing something? Why were them not included in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Walker-Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was just a matter of the cover art being finalised before the card art. There was an extra illustration done for a type of rolls, and so one didn't make it into the actual game, sad to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response! We only hope one day a promo card may be created to use this fun art, probably my wife's and my favorite on the cover as we are big bunny fans (as pets) and of course love sushi too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
My daughter had the same question! She loves that sushi bunny! Seconding the plea for a bunny promo.

Love the game though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Keast
Australia
Haberfield
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TimOfLegend wrote:
My daughter had the same question! She loves that sushi bunny! Seconding the plea for a bunny promo. :)

Love the game though!

Make that a third - mine always complains every time we play ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arett
United States
California
flag msg tools
I fourth that. The cutest sushi is also on the menu and there is an extra card storage slot that would be perfect for it! I'd buy a $5 "expansion" set of that one type of card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lin W
msg tools
mbmb
Wow, I thought my kids were the only ones commenting on the bunny sushi. They talk about it all the time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why didn't they do the pre-existing artwork of bunny sushi as a promo before they chose to do something like Saki with new artwork? I don't understand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
We got the game today, and my daughter pretty much instantly noticed the bunnies, then asked me why there wasn’t a bunny roll in the game. I knew BGG wouldn’t let me down.

Put me down for a bunny promo. We need another roll option anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.