Michael Sarsany
United States
Hillsboro
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my fourth auction. Link here: My Auction.

I'm shedding games that don't get played much or will most likely never get played. This is your chance to capitalize on my mistakes. Though there's only arout 50 games listed, I think there's a little something for everyone in it - heavy games, family games, abstract games, vintage games, children's games, euros & amerit(h)rash.

Highlighted Items:
China (w/ Embassies mini XPAC)
Colosseum (KS - Emperor's Edition NIS)
New York 1901 (w/ Flatiron mini-Xpac)
P.I. (NIS)
Posthuman KS edition (w/ Defiant XPAC + stretch goal promo cards)
Potion Explosion
Puerto Rico
Risk: The Dalek Invasion of Earth (NIS)
St. Petersburg
Vegas Showdown (NIS)
Warlock (NIS)
And much more...

Shipping
Shipping to US only (local pick-up or Springfield, IL pick-up available; I'd also be willing to do a weekend St. Louis area pickup if you throw some gas money my way; GM me if interested). I will only ship via USPS. I do, however, have a stamps.com account and will ship the cheapest way possible, including regional rate boxes. Buyer pays for shipping.

Payment
Accepting Paypal (or cash for Springfield, IL area pick-up). Purchases set up through BGG Marketplace and BGG will get it's 3% contribution.

Trades
I'm always open to trades and keep my trade list updated. GM me if interested.

Auction End
Auction will end on Sunday, March 19th sometime between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. CDT.

[03/14 edit]... since my original post, I have also added the following items to the auction geeklist...

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Fantastiqa: Fantastic Events
Machi Koro: Deluxe Edition
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Character Add-on Deck
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Deck 2
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Deck 3
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Deck 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.