1. If you are successful, can you choose to get the invisibility token in chapter two? I managed to wipe out nearly everyone in chapter one and then having invisibility made my life reallly easy in chapter two.
2. Can campers place lanterns in maniac owned (axe opened) cabins? I had one of them doing so which prevented me from using the hatch / secret passage.
3. Do the clue tokens get dropped only when maniac gets revealed every 3 turns? In our last play through (invisibility ) there was next to none clue tokens and kinda spoiled it for the campers hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha die die die.....
4. Can maniac use more than one token a round? Like let's say super speed + axe? I know it specifies that campers can use only one, but I couldn't find anything about the maniac.
1. You can only get the invisible token when the chapter dictates and the only time I see it is in chapter III.
2. The lanterns affect only the circle spaces adjacent to the lantern's dot space location, so yes the lantern would light up any circle adjacent. I do not see anything in the rules prohibiting the placement of a lantern in a cabin.
3. Yes, when the maniac reveals he drops a clue token. When he doesn't reveal (because of invisibility) he does not.
4. The maniac can use only one token per turn, but can use multiple tokens in a round. The one per turn restriction is found on page 8 of the rules under the maniac tokens heading.