Popular Tags: [View All]
karel vlasak
Czech Republic
Prague
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Do I have to place the barn only onto the legitimate place created in my current turn (i.e. one of the four connecting meadow tiles must be just placed), or I am allowed to place the barn onto any eligible available spot (incl. those created earlier in the game)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
vlasak wrote:
Do I have to place the barn only onto the legitimate place created in my current turn (i.e. one of the four connecting meadow tiles must be just placed), or I am allowed to place the barn onto any eligible available spot (incl. those created earlier in the game)?

You may only place the barn on the legitimate location you created on your turn and not anywhere else.

Quoting the rules (page 11 of my Big Box 2 rules):

Placement

When a player places a tile that creates a junction of four tiles where each of the four tiles has only a field segment at the junction, the player may place his barn instead of a follower. He places his barn at the junction of the four tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karel vlasak
Czech Republic
Prague
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks! I only have the German original which is not that clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.