Subject: Bookcase overlay missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Anderson
United States
alpine
ut
flag msg tools
Is anyone else missing the bookcase overlay tokens? A scenario is asking for 4 of them but I can't find any in my tokens and I just double checked my punch boards and nothing is still left in them. I had 18 punch boards, is that the right amount or am I missing one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Price Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's this one, you should have 4. Thought it was a table at first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have all you need.

Try to take a look at the size 2 overlay tokens or the non-hexagon-shaped tokens (like traps, rocks, tables, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berg
Germany
BaWü
flag msg tools
富士山
badge
Take a closer look
mbmbmbmbmb
moonshine64 wrote:
Is anyone else missing the bookcase overlay tokens? A scenario is asking for 4 of them but I can't find any in my tokens and I just double checked my punch boards and nothing is still left in them. I had 18 punch boards, is that the right amount or am I missing one?

I don't have my copy in front of me, but there are two types of shelf/bookcase overlays. One type is a shaped overlay, the other is printed on double-hex tiles. Have you tried looking on both sides of the two-hex corridor tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the same initially but the above posters are right. Some of them are part of the 2-hex overlay tiles and I eventually found mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
moonshine64 wrote:

The 4 bookcase tokens are on punchboard 17.

Punchboard 17 contains the following 16 components

Map tile E1
Map tile M1
4 Alters
2 Tables (the third is on punchboard 18)
4 Sarcophagus
4 Bookcases

Do you have any of these components?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Garou wrote:
I don't have my copy in front of me, but there are two types of shelf/bookcase overlays. One type is a shaped overlay, the other is printed on double-hex tiles. Have you tried looking on both sides of the two-hex corridor tiles?

Well spotted. I couldn't find those shelves for a while.

Just to be clear.

There are four bookcases (which come from punchboard 17), these are oblong shapes, they are not hexagonal shapes.

There are two Shelves. These overlays are not an oblong shape as the Scenario book seems to suggest, they are on double hex overlay tiles. They are printed on the back of the five stone floor overlays (which don't seem to have an "official" name).

The five stone floor overlays (which come from punchboards 14, 15 and 16), have two bookcases on the reverse side while the other three have wood flooring shown. I suspect the two Shelf overlays come from either punchboard 14 or 15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
alpine
ut
flag msg tools
Wow, thanks for all of the replies everyone. I found them, I assumed they were hex shaped so I didn't notice them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.