Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » News

Subject: Reprint incoming with Founders of Gloomhaven rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cinos
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1742282/reprint-confirmed
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bennett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know how I missed that. Thought it odd! Haha
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cinos
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, now you've deleted your post it just looks like I've made a thread to post a link to another thread.

Thanks for that.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cinos wrote:
Lol, now you've deleted your post it just looks like I've made a thread to post a link to another thread.

Thanks for that.


You could delete your two comments, thus making it Michael's comment that would look pretty weird .
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
cinos wrote:
Lol, now you've deleted your post it just looks like I've made a thread to post a link to another thread.

Thanks for that.


You could delete your two comments, thus making it Michael's comment that would look pretty weird .


And then you and I need to delete our comments to complete the masterpiece.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Third post on this, second in the News forum.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kløve wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
cinos wrote:
Lol, now you've deleted your post it just looks like I've made a thread to post a link to another thread.

Thanks for that.


You could delete your two comments, thus making it Michael's comment that would look pretty weird .


And then you and I need to delete our comments to complete the masterpiece.


Argh! This is never going to end.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.