Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Request: Official New Dial Tracker Artwork rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimhalo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Isaac recent update previewing the beautiful dials he/Josh intend to make for the new print run....I was wondering if Isaac/Josh would mind making the artwork available for us here on BGG so we can make home brew versions in the interim.

I'll be picking some up officially and realised someone has already done their own version but this looks a bit more elegant so I'd love to make something up using this 'official' artwork.

Keep up the good work team Cephalofair!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: New Dial Trackers
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/143476/pnp-dual-dial-hp-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimhalo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: New Dial Trackers
Yes I mentioned those in my post, I'm aware of them. I'm asking for Josh's version / official version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rnickster86 wrote:
Yes I mentioned those in my post, I'm aware of them. I'm asking for Josh's version / official version

Oops, skimmed the post and missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimhalo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries,

I see Josh has posted the back view aswell in another thread, but I think we would need the dials and board sections separately.

Josh if your reading this, appreciate that you don't have to supply this AT ALL if you don't want to, but thought I would ask anyway.

Loving the style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
The official dials (wooden version and cardboard version) will be distributed exclusively through Meeple Realty.

We will post some pictures of the production quality of the wooden dials on BGG in about 1 week time.

Meeple Realty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Heath
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
youtube.com/c/slickerdrips
badge
There's a new sheriff in town
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere in the UK that stocks your products? Would love the dials and possibly the insert but US shipping prices are usually very restrictive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bennett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slickerdrips wrote:
Is there anywhere in the UK that stocks your products? Would love the dials and possibly the insert but US shipping prices are usually very restrictive

Everything about this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
We are working with European distributor right now. Once we start selling our products to them, we will announce it on our social media page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian S
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
T2_Twinz wrote:
We are working with European distributor right now. Once we start selling our products to them, we will announce it on our social media page.

That's awesome. Really appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
flag msg tools
Which social media pages? Twitter, Facebook? Are you allowed to link to them?

These dials look great and a perfect fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.