Subject: Cameron the Cat a question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul k
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Cameron can open doors.
My question is how does this work?
Does he open doors like a character using action points to put tokens on doors and rolling imagination dice to open locked doors ?
Cameron is on a Monster card ,monsters move through unrevealed doors, does he move this way? But monsters can't open doors.
Is Cameron able to move though unrevealed doors like a monster and then try and open revealed doors like a character?

OR finally as one player suggested ,does Cameron just move through all doorways ,be they locked or barracaded for just 1 action point?

Thoughts please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
agent of fortune wrote:
Cameron can open doors.
My question is how does this work?
Does he open doors like a character using action points to put tokens on doors and rolling imagination dice to open locked doors ?
Cameron is on a Monster card ,monsters move through unrevealed doors, does he move this way? But monsters can't open doors.
Is Cameron able to move though unrevealed doors like a monster and then try and open revealed doors like a character?

OR finally as one player suggested ,does Cameron just move through all doorways ,be they locked or barracaded for just 1 action point?

Thoughts please.

No idea on the official reading, but I'd say that when it says he can open doors it means that he can reveal doors. As usual a revealed door that is open is removed and locked and barricaded doors are impassable to him unless he spends AP or passes the Unlock Door Test.

I'd read it that way as I believe any other reading would be explicitly stated on Cameron's Card.

As it says that he can open doors, it does explicitly state that he treats doors differently to normal Monsters (despite being on a Monster Card).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.