Subject: Campaign sheet pdf rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Castle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The pdf for the AQ and BtG are available here:
http://arcadiaquest.com/en/downloads

Does anyone know if the AQ:I and Pets ones are available anywhere or how long it's likely to be until they are added to the site?

I want to combine the Pets upgrade section with each campaign's mission section now that Pets can be integrated into each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail release for Pets and some expansions is set for April, so I assume we'll see major website updates for that launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Castle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks.
I forget that we're ahead of the curve here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Pets Sheet is in the rulebook so you can print it off the rulebook page:

http://resources.cmon.com/PetsCampaignBook_web.pdf

Not sure why they didn't have a page in the AQ:I rulebook I guess we will have to wait for them to make it available. you could always just scan one of the pages. I myself laminated one page and we just use that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Castle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for that.
I actually make my own A4/Letter format sheets, with everything on one side, medals section at the top and equipment below.
I'm just going to copy the Pets equipment section over the existing one for all the campaigns.
Just short of the Inferno campaign sheet now which doesn't appear to be on the web yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.