Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Carroll
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everyone,

Setting up for my first world conflict solo game. Using the 1939 scenario and I have some questions that I ran across during setup. It says to use the Germany scenario 1 setup which lists 7 BB's in hex A-2908, since this is in excess of the 6 BB's per hex are they okay while they are there and have to drop down to max of 6 when they sortie? Is 6 a maximum per port except for the special Pearl Harbor rule? The Great Britain setup states to place 1 inf in India, question is do I place the Indian infantry also like in scenario 1? And the last question, do I place the neutral Egyptian infantry in Cairo or wait until an Axis unit moves into Cairo? Thanks, trying to make sure I get the setup correct the first time.

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Always refer to a specific rule when possible.

1. Correct, you may start a scenario overstacked but you have to comply during the turn.

2. If the rule says 6 is maximum per port then it is.

3. Yes, British units in India are placed with the same rule as Indian units in India.

4. The neutral Egyptian in Cairo just sits there (and the British can walk all over it) until Axis units force it to make a decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.