Subject: PnP ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,Guys.

I completely missed the KS but hoping to pick it up very soon if still available!...what I'm asking is,has anyone still got the PnP demo files please?..i did see a link on the KS page but the link is now dead.

thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, the page is being rewritten as we speak so the wrong links should be fixed soon. I think we still have some in stock and there is another print run scheduled as the game received deserved attention.

Have you tried https://eu.dragondawnstore.com/product-category/pm-ar/ ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
... staring straight into your soul.
badge
Whoah! I didn't expect to see that! Shame on you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

David already pointed you to the right direction when it comes to getting a copy. The retail copies (base game only) have been largely sold out in Europe for a while, but Dragon Dawn Store still has Deluxe editions and Gamer's bundles available. The Mogba'gh bundle also became available again very recently, so consider checking that one out too!

And what comes to the PnP files... They should resurface soonish. Alternatively, if you're interested, we could play a PnP demo's worth via Tabletop Simulator next week. That would save you from a crafts project and I could show you the ropes on the same go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purgatoriant wrote:
Hi,

David already pointed you to the right direction when it comes to getting a copy. The retail copies (base game only) have been largely sold out in Europe for a while, but Dragon Dawn Store still has Deluxe editions and Gamer's bundles available. The Mogba'gh bundle also became available again very recently, so consider checking that one out too!

And what comes to the PnP files... They should resurface soonish. Alternatively, if you're interested, we could play a PnP demo's worth via Tabletop Simulator next week. That would save you from a crafts project and I could show you the ropes on the same go.
Hi,Jalmari.

thanks for the gameplay offer on Tabletop simulator..i couldn't find it on there?..but found it on Vassal.and have been playing it tonight.and wil look to order it this weekend from the site I think if I get either my masmorra or conan kickstarters sold.if not might have to be put on hold for a few weeks

thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK,ordered it!!

got the gamers bundle and mogba,gh addon

wonder how long it will take to be delivered?
really looking forward to this!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
... staring straight into your soul.
badge
Whoah! I didn't expect to see that! Shame on you.
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

thanks for the gameplay offer on Tabletop simulator..i couldn't find it on there?

Hi, Gary.

I rigged up a private TTS module during the late playtest period of Perdition's Mouth for my own purposes. Haven't shared it anywhere though, so I'm quite happy that you didn't find it. Anyways, I'm glad that the Vassal module did the trick!

My pleasure. May the box reach you in a snappy manner.

Edit:
tootz wrote:
OK,ordered it!!

Excellent picks! The Mogba'gh bundle gets you very close to everything that was available during the KS campaign. Oh! I forgot to mention that the doors & chests miniatures stretch goal wasn't reached, so all of the game boxes come sans those miniatures. They don't of course have any mechanical effect on the game, but if you want them, you know what to do.

Shouldn't take too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purgatoriant wrote:
tootz wrote:

thanks for the gameplay offer on Tabletop simulator..i couldn't find it on there?

Hi, Gary.

I rigged up a private TTS module during the late playtest period of Perdition's Mouth for my own purposes. Haven't shared it anywhere though, so I'm quite happy that you didn't find it. Anyways, I'm glad that the Vassal module did the trick!

My pleasure. May the box reach you in a snappy manner.

Edit:
tootz wrote:
OK,ordered it!!

Excellent picks! The Mogba'gh bundle gets you very close to everything that was available during the KS campaign. Oh! I forgot to mention that the doors & chests miniatures stretch goal wasn't reached, so all of the game boxes come sans those miniatures. They don't of course have any mechanical effect on the game, but if you want them, you know what to do.

Shouldn't take too long.
Hi,Jalmari
thanks for letting me know about the doors and chests..not really a problem ive got lots of both from other games I have.yes looking forward to receiving the game.thanks for the help and info!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.