Subject: Well done CMON -- packaging rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just finished sorting out my KS pledge including the Iron Inquisition and Blutrausch Legion, and I want to take a moment to thank CMON for the packaging in both of these expansion boxes.

In other CMON boxes, the miniatures come in plastic trays inside cardboard boxes. Sometime it can be a pain to keep those boxes and trays, and still fit everything into the box once cardboard is punched out, cards are sleeved, etc.

But in both of these expansions, the plastic tray fills the box, keeps the miniatures at the top, and leaves a huge empty space under the tray to store all of the punched game components. And there are even flat depressions in the top of the plastic tray to hold the boards securely in place.

Nice job CMON! Now I can keep the plastic trays to hold my painted miniatures, and still store everything nicely inside the box. Thanks for the thought and planning this required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.