Tiny Epic Kingdoms» Forums » General

Subject: Where to get TEK Faction Template? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Macarubbo
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

Just wondering where on earth do we buy/ get the official faction template of TEK? or if its even available for access at all? Really interested in making my own Tiny Epic Experience a bit more..... epic with MORE variety of factions cause hey, you can never get too much of those! thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
9GAB wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering where on earth do we buy/ get the official faction template of TEK? or if its even available for access at all? Really interested in making my own Tiny Epic Experience a bit more..... epic with MORE variety of factions cause hey, you can never get too much of those! thanks!

I was not even aware that such template existed at all. Where did you get this information?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Macarubbo
Philippines
flag msg tools
capricorn_tm wrote:
9GAB wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was not even aware that such template existed at all. Where did you get this information?

I just saw someone mention something about having the template in another thread. Probably just reaching for the stars here quite a bit but still hopeful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The first edition premium PnP released to KS backers included a blank template. To my knowledge, the second edition files do not. You'll have to contact Gamelyn Games directly to inquire whether you can still purchase files with a template or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Macarubbo
Philippines
flag msg tools
raithyn wrote:
The first edition premium PnP released to KS backers included a blank template. To my knowledge, the second edition files do not. You'll have to contact Gamelyn Games directly to inquire whether you can still purchase files with a template or not.

Thanks for this one. So it can be accessed! Haha Gamelyn Games = BOMB!! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious about this too. Did you contact them? What did you find out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.