Hide
4 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kingsman Halberd Spear rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Poole
msg tools
Quick question, since we're not sure we played this one right. Halberd Spear (and a couple other Kingsman HLs, I think) reads something along the lines of:

"If you're wearing any heavy gear, you're knocked down.

Put the Battle Pressure cards on top of the HL deck".

Do these HLs topdeck the Battle Pressures regardless of whether or not the attacker is wearing heavy gear? The linebreak seems to suggest yes, but the fact that the conditional statement is put first tends to imply no.

Thanks in advance, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
I've played it as them coming back on. The whole thing with the Kingsman is trying to get survivors with the King's Step SFA, so having them come back on multiple times makes that bit of the fight both very important to achieve and very dangerous to fail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I agree, the two statements are separate and the second does not have the heavy gear clause.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Would have been clearer to put them in the other order, but yeah, think that's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.