Subject: Tuscany Automa problem - bonus action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pawelacb pawelacb
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello

I have a small problem with the rules of the game solo. As for the bonus chips and bonuses that are on the game board, the fields of action left.

1. When I put the worker in the open field of action which is a bonus, it automatically gets the bonus? Do I have to give a token bonus or not I have?
2. Can I at the same time spend token to get a bonus from the middle of the field. In such a case I get two different bonuses in a single action?
3. When the field of action is occupied by another player, or placing large worker can receive a bonus for field action on which I stood, and another (different) bonus as I give one chip bonus?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
pawelacb wrote:
Hello

I have a small problem with the rules of the game solo. As for the bonus chips and bonuses that are on the game board, the fields of action left.

1. When I put the worker in the open field of action which is a bonus, it automatically gets the bonus? Do I have to give a token bonus or not I have?
2. Can I at the same time spend token to get a bonus from the middle of the field. In such a case I get two different bonuses in a single action?
3. When the field of action is occupied by another player, or placing large worker can receive a bonus for field action on which I stood, and another (different) bonus as I give one chip bonus?

1. Yes, you automatically gain the bonus, without using the bonus token.

2. Yes, you can use the bonus token, thereby gaining a both the bonus for your worker, and the bonus allowed by the other space.

3. You may place your Grande Worker to use the space, but you can not gain the bonus. You can, however, place your bonus token in addition to your Grande Worker, thereby claiming the bonus for using the token. These two bonus actions are not the same remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
pawelacb wrote:
Hello

1. Yes, you automatically gain the bonus, without using the bonus token.

2. Yes, you can use the bonus token, thereby gaining a both the bonus for your worker, and the bonus allowed by the other space.

3. You may place your Grande Worker to use the space, but you can not gain the bonus. You can, however, place your bonus token in addition to your Grande Worker, thereby claiming the bonus for using the token. These two bonus actions are not the same remember.

I'm jumping in to give official confirmation that, ironically, The Wrong One is right - on all three counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:

I'm jumping in to give official confirmation that, ironically, [user="The Wrong One"]The Wrong One[/user] is right - on all three counts.

FTFY The Wrong One
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:

I'm jumping in to give official confirmation that, ironically, [user="The Wrong One"]The Wrong One[/user] is right - on all three counts.

FTFY The Wrong One

Thanks .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
DJStudley wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:

FTFY The Wrong One

Thanks .

Thank you, Morten, It has been known, once in a while! (My wife might not agree though!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
DJStudley wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:

FTFY The Wrong One

Thanks .

Thank you, Morten, It has been known, once in a while! (My wife might not agree though!)

If you tell her that you now have witnesses that said that you were right about something, then I'll deny all knowledge of you and claim my account my account was hacked .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.