Subject: A new Tabletop Game Talk interview with Isaac Childres rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Steele
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone. Last night I talked with Isaac about Gloomhaven, history and future. We talked about Founders of Gloomhaven and the upcoming Kickstarter (including prices). Thank you Isaac for taking the time, and I hope you all enjoy the interview.

Find it here:
http://tabletopgametalk.com/sc-isaac-childres/

Or wherever you listen to your podcasts (just search Tabletop Game Talk).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
At work now but I'm curious to hear what prices will be for the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mentioned in this Founders will likely be $50 and Gloomhaven will likely be $100 including shipping on the KS. Retail for Gloomhaven will be going up to $140.

He also mentions hes working on an expansion with new characters, enemies, tiles and a campaign book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W W
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, only 10,000 copies of the game exist worldwide. I feel all the more fortunate to have a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm hitting play on the page and nothing. I'll have to try again at home, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiloh Macheras
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another great interview from Isaac, super humble guy. Great to hear the price point for next KS of GH will be around $100. I've barely scratched the surface of my copy but I'm half tempted to back this just to have the latest ver. with updates. I'll also be jumping on Founders of GH without even knowing much about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Steele
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasquid wrote:
I'm hitting play on the page and nothing. I'll have to try again at home, I suppose.

Not sure what could be blocking you - but you can try to "download" the mp3 and see if that works. The link is right under the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
St├ęphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't listen to the podcast yet, I'm at work, but I wonder if the price include shipping beacause a box this side must cost a lot of money to ship...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steele22374 wrote:
Hi everyone. Last night I talked with Isaac about Gloomhaven, history and future. We talked about Founders of Gloomhaven and the upcoming Kickstarter (including prices). Thank you Isaac for taking the time, and I hope you all enjoy the interview.

Find it here:
http://tabletopgametalk.com/sc-isaac-childres/

Or wherever you listen to your podcasts (just search Tabletop Game Talk).

Yeah, I did buy Gloomhaven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Steele
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:

Lol, that's awesome. Small internet board gaming world meeplemeeplemeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steele22374 wrote:
Jasiven wrote:
Lol, that's awesome. Small internet board gaming world meeplemeeplemeeple
Forge War was enough to carry Gloomhaven into the shopping cart for me. It would have been enough for Founder's of Gloomhaven, I'm at a stage where I'm going to buy everything Isaac puts out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
steele22374 wrote:
alphasquid wrote:

Not sure what could be blocking you - but you can try to "download" the mp3 and see if that works. The link is right under the player.

At work, so I'm going to assume some sort of work filter. I bet it will work ok at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.