I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
If you got everything you will have access to the following:
- People of the Lantern [Core game]
- People of the Sun [Sunstalker]
- People of the Stars [Dragon King]
- People of the Bloom [Flower King]
- People of the Woods [Abyssal Woods]
- Unknown Campaign #1 [Campaigns of Death]
- Unknown Campaign #2 [Campaigns of Death]
- Unknown Campaign #3 [Campaigns of Death]
- People of the Nest [Gryphon]
- People of the Mountain [Inverted Mountain Campaign]
- Pathfinders of Death [Pathfinders of Death]
11 full campaigns.
- Disciples of the Flower Witch [Abyssal Woods]
- Squires of the Black Knight [Black Knight]
- Red Witches hunting the Pariah [Red Witches & Pariah]
- Unknown Short Campaign #1 [Campaigns of Death]
- Unknown Short Campaign #2 [Campaigns of Death]
5 short campaigns.
Node 5 expansions that massively change the end of the normal campaign:
- Abyssal Woods
- Ivory Dragon
- Screaming God
- Silver City [Kind of; reading between the lines here it sounds like a node 5]
4 significant endgame changers to the regular campaign.