Taylor Dayton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb

I have a lot of love for this game, particularly as a two player showdown. I'm excited to see future evolutions of the concept. I would love some more locations and spy abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rogueoperative wrote:

I have a lot of love for this game, particularly as a two player showdown. I'm excited to see future evolutions of the concept. I would love some more locations and spy abilities.

One new nationality of spies, one new ability, two new locations, fifth player. The entry is here: City of Spies: Double Agent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there is anything happening on this. Love the game and looking forward to expansion(s)!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
Just wondering if there is anything happening on this. Love the game and looking forward to expansion(s)!!!

According to their website, it should be out in August.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

the new expansion will be released in USA by Stronghold Games in GenCOn:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/220095/city...

In Europe, the Multi-language version (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Polish) it will be available in July, by MESAboardgames, Rebel and Heidelberger.

Mesaboardgames will have a booth in ESSEN Spiel 2017, and we are going to sell there the English version.

The expansion (like the original game) is completely language independent, the only diference is the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Do you have any stockists in the Algarve region, do you know (I'm there at the end of July)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.