David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is our Spring 2017 catalog. We will keep updating this catalog as a way to keep everyone in the loop. If you are a fan of board games, card games, digital games, print-and-play games, or RPG games, we have something for you.

You can get the LnLP Catalog here - https://goo.gl/4YsSzc

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Petersen
Denmark
Svendborg
flag msg tools
badge
The bigger the problem, the bigger a hammer you'll need!
mbmbmbmbmb
Trial of Strength, Heroes of the Falklands, World at War revision, the Colonial game - my wallet doesn't like you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gotthard Heinrici (prev. Graf Strachwitz)
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow....VERY impressive.
It has been quiet the past year but now I know why.
Looking forward to Trial of Strength and...well, virtually everything else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola S
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, wow! Really impressive line up.

Just a confirmation: is The Pacific War the english edition of, well, The Pacific War: From Pearl Harbor to the Philippines

Also, is Lock 'n Load Tactical: Days of Villainy being reprinted to correct the misprint on counters of the first edition?

Finally, the peak of my excitement comes from seeing the solo system for LnL tactical: do you confirm it works across all eras?

Best of luck!

(Wallet weeps in the bacground)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Nicola,

Yes, The Pacific War is the fully converted English edition.

https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=product/prod...

Yes, also for LnLT Solo. It is designed to play both era's across all games. There maybe a few scenarios that do not work, such as if a scenario has hidden setup etc.

https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=product/prod...

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, I missed a question, I not sure if the counters for Days of Villainy but if you have the older ones we did post a correction PDF for them.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Petersen
Denmark
Svendborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any timeline or release schedule/plan for your games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rene,

We expect the games here at the end of this month early April.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
mbmbmb
LNL Publishing wrote:
Hi Rene,

David

Ugh I have $100 to purchase games and I can't wait that long... Purchasing other games instead :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Geromino,

Our Pre-Order System has NO risk or money outlay. The system allows you to place pre-orders with no need for a credit card or upfront payment. You can place pre-orders with any other type of order(s) at one time.

About ten days before your pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to ­finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you may order the game at any time at the current price. Your Loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history allowing you to review or cancel it at any time.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Petersen
Denmark
Svendborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LNL Publishing wrote:
Hi Rene,

David

All of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mathews
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be doing the EU p500 tax paid option like GMT as otherwise its costs to much with fees and the tax?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Heroes Against the Red Star really have an E-100 panzer? Seems odd to see that in a 1985 setting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

I not 100% sure what that is can you give me some details and I do my best to set it up.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mathews
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gmt for P500 now give an option for postage to the EU which is sent to Second chance games here in the UK, they then send it on to the customer. This has the tax prepaid otherwise if I order direct from the USA I'll get taxed on the game plus an administrator fee which is usually £20. Add all that to the postage and you can easily double the price of the game. It's the only thing stopping a lot of people from Europe ordering from the states are these large extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

You have any contact information for them and I will call them myself directly and see what I can arrange.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris S
England
Suth Saxe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
forzamark wrote:
Gmt for P500 now give an option for postage to the EU which is sent to Second chance games here in the UK, they then send it on to the customer. This has the tax prepaid otherwise if I order direct from the USA I'll get taxed on the game plus an administrator fee which is usually £20. Add all that to the postage and you can easily double the price of the game. It's the only thing stopping a lot of people from Europe ordering from the states are these large extras.

Andy Loakes at LimeyYankGames.co.uk also provides this service.
LYG EU shipping service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mathews
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't know Limey yank games did it. As for second chance games I don't have a contact but heres the website. http://www.secondchancegames.com/

Hope this helps.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Steel
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the Lock 'n Load Tactical series is ready to ship!
Which includes the Lock 'n Load Tactical: Solo system.

As well as a few games from the Nations at War Series series:Nations at War: Desert Heat and Nations at War: Stalin's Triumph.

Also activity has ramped up in the A Wing and a Prayer: Bombing the Reich forums so that should be heading out the door soon too.

The Pacific War: From Pearl Harbor to the Philippines too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Costa
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder if you have any questions or concerns for Lock n' Load please open a support ticket on their website. This is the BEST way to have your issue addressed, the staff see them immediately.

To open a support ticket you will need to start an account on the LnL community forums first.

The 1st & 2nd truck loads of games arrived and are being processed, the 3rd truck should arrive this week.
Once it does and those games are processed pre-orders should start shipping out.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/support-tickets/open

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pluto
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DerSchwerpunkt wrote:
forzamark wrote:

Andy Loakes at LimeyYankGames.co.uk also provides this service.
LYG EU shipping service

Yeah, Andy does that. Would love if LnL could find a way to avoid tax and handling. I live in Greece and am (as is at least another Greek Wargamer buddy) extremely interested in Wing and A Prayer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Costa
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
August 8th update from LnL

3rd Ship is Here........
Finally the last of three shipping containers arrived at our warehouse today. Pre-Order emails will be sent once we make sure everything is here. Once again thanks to everyone for waiting and believing in us.
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Costa
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lock 'n Load Publishing warehouse is full of games!
David Heath gives a quick tour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Costa
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
22 AUG 17 Update
Quote:
David Heath:
The games have started shipping. There are a lot of orders so it will take up to a week for all the orders to be filled. If you have any questions please open a support ticket and let us know. So get your dice ready.

Lock 'n Load Website
https://store.lnlpublishing.com/

Lock 'n Load Forum
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Costa
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
David Heath:
There are almost double the orders I was expecting (very happy and grateful), so expect a slight delay but I am expecting a lot of orders going out on Monday.
-David

Lock 'n Load Website
https://store.lnlpublishing.com/

Lock 'n Load Forum
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.