5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Clarification on rules of a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Burns
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where would I go to ask/post a question on rules of a particular game?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each game in the database has its own forum. So search for that game's page, then go to its forum and ask there. People often subscribe to the forums of games they really like, and will see your question.

Before you ask, peruse the entries. The question may have already been asked and answered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And welcome to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
On BGG every game has it's own record which includes videos, images, files and most importantly a forum. You can navigate to a game's record using the search bar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
At the top of the page you'll see SEARCH Board Game. Put the name of the game in the box and click on Go. Very likely you'll see several games as a result. Pick the right one and click on it. That will take you to the game page.

On the game page, you might want to go to the bottom of the page to the Community Wiki section: sometimes it will have a link to frequently asked questions (FAQ). Otherwise, go back up to the top and click on Forums, then on Rules (the Rules Forum). Look there to see if someone has already answered your question. If not, post your question with a good title: not, "Rule question", but ask the question in the title as much as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.