5 Posts

Catan» Forums » General

Subject: Catan Companion app to add more depth to the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daan Herman
msg tools
Hi guys,

I made a (free) Android companion app for Catan that adds game changing effects each turn.
You use it next to the board game to add a little bit more depth. Check it out if you are interested.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pisangterb...

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Baumgartner
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An events generator for the Basic Game, E&P or the Rivals of Catan with a memory, and branching effects?

Currently without Android device, otherwise I'd have tested this a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daan Herman
msg tools
You can also use the web version:

http://www.digital-game-aides.com

It picks random effects with a memory. So for example famine first reduces crop production and then the next turn its effects might have affected wool production since the sheep population got affected by the famine as well.

You can pick "light" or "heavy" effects. "Light" means the effects are merely economical and the "Heavy" effects can also destroy or upgrade villages.

It contains the following Catan versions: The base game, the card game, E&P and Struggle for Rome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bokser
Israel
Pardes Hanna
flag msg tools
designer
Guess What?
badge
You Rock.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job! Really impressive!
Any plans of a Seafarers version anytime soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daan Herman
msg tools
I don't have seafarers so I can't make the software , you're probably better off using the Catan basegame version then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.