3 Posts

Rocketmen: Axis of Evil» Forums » General

Subject: Online Database? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O'Connor
msg tools
mb
Is there any form of online database or card gallery anywhere that actually functions and has everything in it? My curiosity has peaked rather late, I'm afraid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav Wen
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is sadly no database to my knowledge. I, myself have also gotten into the game rather late. Started when a local store emptied their storage. But I have searched for a database myself and now I have collected different files.

Since I don't own every data card, I am unable to get a full data base but I would really like to have more photos of data cards that I don't own.

I can make a list och cards that I have and than everyone contributing with own photos can get a link or something. Are you up for the task? (Btw I only own axis of evil, none of the newer sets, but I'm about 60%-70% complete with the first edition.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Connor
msg tools
mb
I ended up getting a box of Battle of Titans (It was the only expansion) and own about 70% of that, I'd say. I've messaged Miniatures Trading to add in a Rocketmen section, as Miniatures Trading is an excellent space for a database. If you message them as well, they may act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.