Hide
6 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fully Co-op Rules yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Rainbow
msg tools
Anyone have some co-op rules they use, or have made a way to treat the villian as an AI instead of having to run it like a DM? I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1671317/tfs-unofficial-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
donnbobhardy wrote:
Is this what people are using to run this solo or are they just running both sides when playing solo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Prozinski
United States
O'Fallon
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Stop touching me!
badge
You're far too trusting!
mb
Talae wrote:
donnbobhardy wrote:
Is this what people are using to run this solo or are they just running both sides when playing solo?

I just run both sides when playing solo. All you have to do is ask yourself what is most advantageous for each side when you take their turn. Sure you miss out on some of the surprises that arise from not knowing exactly what your opponent's have planned but that is a minor problem for me. I always root for the turtles, but I've had many games where the villain won. You don't need an AI for the villain, just be the AI. It works perfectly fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Troutman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For what it's worth, Kevin Wilson has said on the Facebook that official solo/co-op rules are coming in the City Fall expansion, though I guess that won't be for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thetrout wrote:
I guess that won't be for a while.

4-6 months was his estimate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.